www.west-wardfreight.com FAKE FRAUD SCAM
The REAL Westward Freight Ltd is located here:
Westward Freight Ltd
84 St. Georges Road West
Kent. BR1 2NP
Here is what the real company says on its website:
"RE: SCAM WEBSITES A MESSAGE FROM THE DIRECTORS
Managing Director "
The fraud site west-wardfreight.com:
Phone: +44 (0)191 645 1591
Fax: +44 (0)207 681 2705
84 St. Georges Road West
west-wardfreight.com is a fake shipping and escrow company.
There is no such thing in real life as a shipping and escrow company.
Additional files located at:
Files used by west-wardfreight.com
The fraud site is hosted by:
II Hosting Media
K. Donelaicio 62-412
The files for the fake site are located on a server:
OrgName: Network Operations Center Inc.
Address: PO Box 591
Comment: Abuse Dept: email@example.com
Send complaints to:
Here is some text from the fake shipping and escrow, its all lies:
Complete Escrow and Shipping Service
Usually we take part at the selling process by offering our complete escrow and shipping services. We are not just a regular escrow service, we have the infrastructure to conduct authorized pre-buy inspection on all type of vehicles.
There are a few situations that we currently handle:
- The seller and the buyer have already agreed and discussed regarding the transaction and they
want to use our escrow (with vehicle inspection) and shipping services; the funds are transferred to
the escrow account but the seller will be paid at the end of the transaction;
- You are a seller/buyer and you want to sell/buy a item; after analyzing your case we will present
our offer; usually the transaction takes place like in the case above;
- There are cases (in which the offer is too good) when we buy a vehicle directly from the seller; in
this case the seller is paid the same day.
1. After you agree to terms the transaction is started and the vehicle is picked up from the seller.
2. We conduct a full pre-buy inspection of the vehicle at one of our partner services. Both buyer and seller are informed about the inspection result.
3. If the vehicle is accepted by the buyer, then the buyer must send funds to our company for depositing into the escrow account. Once funds are cleared we start the shipping process. We have our own shipping company so the delays are as minimum as possible. You will be able to track your shipping online using the tracking number provided to see the current status of the shipment.
4. The buyer receives the vehicle and he gives his final accept on the transaction. The buyer takes the vehicle and all necessary papers are completed.
Our company takes full responsibility for the inspection results so if the vehicle is not as it was described then you can refuse the transaction and get a refund of your money.
5. The funds from the escrow account are transferred to the seller. You will receive the amount transferred by the buyer from which we will deduct the tax for the services used during the transaction.
Here are some images of the fraud site:
Oh! what a tangled web we weave When first we practise to deceive! Sir Walter Scott NEVER use instant payment services like Western Union or MoneyGram to buy items on the internet