Thursday, March 4, 2010

Catalin Ilie

Catalin Ilie

BUCURESTI


Mr Ilie worked with this scammer:
Vasile Bogdan
http://netscammers.blogspot.com/2010/01/vasile-bogdan.html
and
Mircea Lucian Tapus
Braila
Braila
ROMANIA
http://netscammers.blogspot.com/2010/03/mircea-lucian-tapus.html
He also worked with this group:
http://netscammers.blogspot.com/2010/03/guess-fake-escrow.html

Gabriel Ghelase Pantea
Date Of Birth
09-05-1974
Helped with the scams after he moved to the UK.

This person is a known "carder" and worked with the group to create the drop off points for the stolen items
that were sent to the UK
Renu Subramnaiam
United Kingdom
Here are some stories about "Jilsi"
http://www.uktamilnews.com/index.php/2010/01/15/wembley-sri-lankan-guilty-of-online-crime/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2010/jan/14/darkmarket-online-fraud-trial-wembley

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1243185/Loner-admits-running-web-community-criminals-DarkMarket.html

Ahhh yes and the Java Bean Internet Cafe.
Home of eBay scammers for a while.
Still go there Jony?

Also involved in some of the scams was:
Daniel Laptes
http://www.bestjobs.ro/dlaptes

Some of the sites involved:

coral-deals.com
safer-dealer.com
set-ltd.net
1st-express.net
finance-ltd.com
finance-ltd.net
finance-ltd.org
finance-ltd.0catch.com
cashguards.co.uk
safedealexchange.com
worldglobalservices.com
express-ltd.com
express-ltd.net
euelectronics.net
deal-expert.com
ebay-payments-online.com
financial-and-commercial-department.com
dealexchange.com
awesomeelectronics.com
one-express.net
toyou.0catch.com
international-traders.0catch.com
trade-secure.co.uk
eximp-ltd.net
eximps-ltd.net
fast-helpnet.com
fast-helpnet.co.uk
fast-helpnet.net
impdex-ltd.com
trusled.biz.tc
trusledonline.com
trust-ltd.org.uk
exnew.0catch.com
abester.0catch.com
trusled.0catch.com
bestnet.0catch.com
vipmail.biz.tc
safedl.0catch.com
truled.net
terentes.0catch.com
directline.biz.tc
trust-ltd.us
Trust-LTD.co.uk
Trust-LTD.net
updateonline.info
trust-trader.uk.com
pgscargo.0catch.com
safedl.0catch.com
pgscargo.0catch.com
abise.0catch.com

See some of the layouts here:
http://escrow-fraud.com/index.php?page=gallery&layout=10a

More data will become available when I have the time.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. "Know everything"

Can you please double check all the information that you have posted on your blog about scammers and make sure that this are true, specially names, as some of them are absolutely wrong.
I don`t know and I don`t care where do you get your informations but I give you 1 week to delete the post you made on 4/03/2010. There is a particular name that has not been ever related to scam operations in any way.

A week from tomorrow if I still can see my name under your blog, I will contact my lawyers and I will start legal actions against you for using my name without my consent, in a wrong context,without any proof, things that may affect my carrer, business and family life.

William's Dad said...

Would you like me to post more data?

William's Dad said...

Perhaps you simply have the unfortunate circumstance of having the same name as a scammer.
It happens.

Anonymous said...

No, it`s not just a coincidence, you have posted the DOB as well. I don`t know where did you get this information from but I never had any problems with the law in my life so you better check with your sources asap and get my name off this site.

William's Dad said...

You admit you're the scammer then?
Your life ruined?
What about all the people who were trying to sell their items on eBay out of desperation?

The man who needed money to pay for his daughter's open heart surgery by selling the wedding rings of his wife who had died?

The woman who was selling her prized cameras to pay for her breast cancer treatments?
What about them?

Anonymous said...

If you are able to come up with true facts about my involvement in this organized crime, then you convinced everybody including me, if not I will see you in court.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you got me wrong, I told you to REMOVE MY NAME off this site not only my DOB.
So I am still waiting to see that done pretty soon.
Thanks and good luck with your researches about bad boys!

William's Dad said...

I removed your name.

William's Dad said...

Tell Jony I said hi.

Anonymous said...

You've removed another name I think....mine is still there...and have no idea what you're talking about..

William's Dad said...

Oh yes I do.
Better now?

Post a Comment