Tuesday, August 31, 2010

expert-shipping-world-wide.com

www.expert-shipping-world-wide.com FRAUD SCAM
expert-shipping-world-wide.com FRAUD SCAM

The scammer is advertising cars on hacked craigslist accounts.
In this case its a 2002 Volkswagen GLS 1.8T
Here is the message this scammer is sending to his intended victims:

Hello,

My name is Victoria Morris. Thank you for being interested in buying my Volkswagen. The car is as described in craigslist post.
It has 51,600 miles, the vin number is 3VWSE69M42M139449, automatic transmission, 4 Cylinder 1.8 Liter Turbo, has been dealer inspected in last 500 miles, car's in great condition... no issues
I'm selling it because my family has big problems paying the mortgage and we need money asap.
Please contact me only if your interested in the car ..I dont want to waste my time and yours.... Any other questions just ask.

Regards,
Nikole

NEVER use instant payment services for items on the internet.
NEVER use Western Union or MoneyGram to purchase items on the internet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment