Monday, August 2, 2010

safetycentre-department.com

safetycentre-department.com FRAUD SCAM
www.safetycentre-department.com FRAUD SCAM

I reported safetycentre-department.com back in May to eBay, who I am sure reported it to the web host (Google).
I have since been informed that eBay notified Google of the fraud domain on:
28 January 2010

I received a message from someone who wired money to:
JPMorgan Chase Bank NA
100 N. Citrus Street,
West Covina, CA 91791,
To an account under the name of Amaris V. Jackson.
The intended victim was told that Amaris V. Jackson is an agent of eBay Motors.

Please don't fall for this scam.
The scammers are using the phone number:
408-844-4478
If you call, and I'm sure some of you will, the scammers answer the phone as eBay Motors.


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment