Tuesday, September 14, 2010

danandm.co.cc

http://www.danandm.co.cc/ FAKE FRAUD SCAM
New site is
http://www.deanandm.co.cc/



 danandm.co.cc is a fake shipping and escrow company.
The site is being used by a scammer who is selling several Chevrolet Corvettes on the internet.
The fake company is asking for payments using Western Union.
Victims are being instructed to send payments to the UK.
NEVER use instant payment services like Western Union or MoneyGram to buy items on the internet.

Hi


My 1960 Chevrolet Corvette is still for sale, I'm a private seller and my asking price is $18,000
The car is in original condition all the way through, only 57,393 miles mostly on highway, non smoker, it just had a recent full service and oil change, good tires and lots of other extra's.
The car is tidy and mechanically in great condition as I've used it as second car, is reliable, cheap to run and
ready to go. Always garaged, regularly serviced, new wheels, 11 months ago and it come with a roadworthy cert. Car has never been in an accident and is not on finance.I purchased the vehicle from US and used it while I worked there. Now because of the financial crisis I moved back to my home country, UK. I brought the vehicle in UK with me, but as the crisis is getting worse I can't afford to keep it anymore. For help us with the transaction will use a shipping company and they will take care of everything.
Due to amount involved and due the fact I am not located in US, we will use a shipping company.

Please email me soon if you want to move forward and let me know if you need anything else.

All the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment