Saturday, November 12, 2011

edmunds.protectionvault SCAM

http://edmunds.protectionvault.comeze.com/

Office
Edmunds Protection Vaults
8285 Phillips Highway
Jacksonville - FL 32256
United States

To report this fake site file complaints here:
http://www.000webhost.com/report-abuse

Yes its another spoof Edmund's site.

The scammer is using the name and email:
Catharine Black - cath.bl@att.net

Here is the email this scammer is sending to their intended victims:

Thank you for being so supportive with my husband's health issue, it is very encouraging! I have included an autocheck history report for you, so enjoy!
  I am glad you are still interested in my car, please read my e-mail entirely and with caution because there are some things involved with it! My daily routine consists in running between my house to work and helping my husband with his medical recovery, which is obviously more than most of the times it is more than I can handle; that is why I have chosen to sell my car over the Internet, therefore getting this through a third party such as Edmunds Protection Vaults is the best solution for me.
  The car already is at their storage facility, it is sealed and ready for shipping (Edmunds Protection Vaults quoted me with a great price offer and I decided to include the shipping in the car's price.), you do not need to worry buying my car sight unseen because you can see, test drive and inspect it before paying for it.
  Again I want to point out that I am looking after a fast transaction, with no delays because I need to cover some of the expenses of my husband's recovery. That is why I decided to lower the price, to avoid wasting time with negotiations and find a buyer as soon as possible. For more info regarding Edmunds Protection Vaults please visit their website over here.

 Sincerely,
 Catherine Black

Hey,
I am replying your e-mail regarding my 2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro, final asking price is $4,700 because I want a fast and smooth sale since I have many other things to attend. This was my family's second car and we need to sell it because we do not need it any more since my husband suffered a hearth attack 2 months ago. We owe money on medical bills because our health insurance didn't covered the full recovery costs and the asking price for our second car covers most of what we owe right now. I have attached some pictures so enjoy!
The car has only 71,451 original miles, the interior is in excellent condition, the factory alloy are in very good condition, there are no curb rubs to mention. The carpets have no stains and are very clean, fully loaded with options such: fog lamps, heated/power mirrors, intermittent wipers, power door locks, keyless entry, AM/FM Stereo with bosse premium speakers, cd changer, power front seats with lumbar support, alarm, anti-theft system, woodgrain interior trim, floor mats, leather wrapped steering wheel, auxiliary power outlet, trip computer, vanity mirrors, rear defrost, dual zone A/C climate control, cruise control, traction control, electronic stability control, the revolutionary all wheel drive "Quattro system", ABS, power steering, new tires, child safety locks rear windows, 8 airbags, xenon headlights. Dealer maintained, no due repairs, transmission is smooth and responsive, the engine has lots of power and a great MPG (28-highway and 20-city). The timing belt has been replaced at 60,000 miles, new brake pads and rotors at 68,000 The engine doesn't smoke (not even at cold start), there's no rust on it, always garaged (and covered), washed waxed weekly, detailed twice a year. It has no leaks or drips, slightly used, in 100% working and perfect cosmetic condition.
Thanks
Catherine Black

Another:

I am replying your e-mail regarding my 2002 Toyota RAV 4, final asking price is $5,300 because I want a fast and smooth sale since I have many other things to attend. This was my family's second car and we need to sell it because we do not need it any more since my husband suffered a hearth attack past week. We owe money on medical bills because our health insurance didn't covered the full recovery costs and the asking price for our second car covers most of what we owe right now. Below you will find some details about the car and a few photos, so enjoy!
80,382 miles, automatic transmission, never been involved in an accident, never smoked in, no liens, clear title in hand.Both the exterior and the interior are in excellent condition, the factory alloy wheels are in very good condition, clean and shiny. The cloth seats and carpets look in almost new condition with no stains, lots of options such as: air conditioning, cruise control, tilt steering wheel, tinted windows, power locks, power mirrors, power steering, power windows, anti-lock brakes, 6 airbags, intermittent wipers, keyless entry, security system, premium sound system with CD player and AM/FM tuner, and more! It runs and drives excellent. This is an extremely well maintained car with a full service history, it has no leaks or drips and does not smoke at all, slightly used.

I am glad you are still interested in my car, please read my e-mail entirely and with caution because there are some things involved with it! My daily routine consists in running between my house to work and helping my husband with his medical recovery, which is obviously more than most of the times it is more than I can handle; that is why I have chosen to sell my car over the Internet, therefore getting this through a third party such as Edmunds Protection Vaults is the best solution for me.
The car already is at their storage facility, it is sealed and ready for shipping (Edmunds Protection Vaults quoted me with a great price offer and I decided to include the shipping in the car's price.), you do not need to worry buying my car sight unseen because you can see, test drive and inspect it before paying for it.
Again I want to point out that I am looking after a fast transaction, with no delays because I need to cover some of the expenses of my husband's recovery. That is why I decided to lower the price, to avoid wasting time with negotiations and find a buyer as soon as possible. For more info regarding Edmunds Protection Vaults please visit their website over here.

Sincerely,
Laura Gannon





qrcode

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some just won't quit, this woman posts on multiple sites and I only hope she hasn't succeeded in monetary gain from this/id theft/etc. I have reported all of the fraudulent ads on various websites I've seen since they violate the 'sites TOS.

Post a Comment