Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SFC Russell Barrow Rangers Lead The Way Scam

New ad with a lower price.
Did you know that Western Union and MoneyGram have transfer limits?
Can you guess what they are?

This scammer is using the email:
rayfiny@gmail.com

THIS POST IS FOR @ 2008 Custom 7.5 x 16 Concession Trailer/dual axles - $2900

THIS POST IS FOR @ 2008 Custom 7.5 x 16 Concession Trailer/dual axles
Garage Kept Since new,Well Maintained ! This trailer it's in great conditions and are fully loaded !
The only thing fully loaded here is the bull$hit he's going to give you when you reply to the ad.
(don't forget to flag the ad)





Scammer has posted this ad on Craigslist:
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/bfs/2474815598.html



He's using the identity and email:
Russell Barrow  rusbar44@gmail.com

If you have any more data please contact me:
netscammers@gmail.com

Here is what he's telling his intended victims:

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in my 2008 Custom 7.5 x 16 Concession Trailer/dual axles!
The general condition of my trailer is excellent,very well maintained, no damages and no mechanical problems, no electrical issues.I do have the title clear, under my name.
Features Include:
*Diamond Plate Aluminum Flooring
*All Stainless Steel Counter Tops
*Two 8' Twin Bulb Fluorescent Light Fixtures
 *Full Size G.E. Chest Freezer 
 *Frigidaire 18.2 Cu.Ft Refrigerator 
 *Two Heat Bulb Warming Fixtures 
*Cheese Sauce Warmer / Dispenser
*4-Sided Glass Warming / Viewing Cabinet
*24" APW Champion Flat Top Grill
*45 Lb. Cecilware 2 Basket Fryer 
  *Write-On Menu Board 
 *First Aid Kit 
*Hands-Free Paper Towel Dispenser
*Soap Dispenser
*2.5 Gallon Hot Water Heater 
 *15 Gallon Fresh Water Holding Tank 
 *25 Gallon Grey Water Tank 
 *100 Lb. Propane Tank 
*Gas Line Plumbed to Add More Appliances
*12 Electrical Outlets
*Carrier Rooftop Air Conditioner - 13,500 BTU 
 *3 Sets of Sliding Service Windows 
 *4 Stainless Steel Sinks 
 *2 Magnetic Utinsel Holders 
 *2 - 5 Gallon Metal Hot Oil Cans 
 *Water filter and Hoses 
 *25' & 75' Power Cords 
 *Signs, Trash Cans, Small Wares, Etc. Included
* Honda Generator included
The trailer is now at the US Army - Military Auto Transport Dept for POV(Private Owned Vehicle) in Fort Lewis, WA.
Price was reduced to $4,000 (URGENT SALE) as I need to sell this trailer in two weeks because I will leave with my platoon in another mission outside US. I'm US army member and now US Army give us the chance to buy some shares at BNSF RAILWAY.Co at half price and for this reason I need a fast transaction.
Because it's a large transaction we will complete the deal only using an authorized third party like Google Checkout, using their Buyer Protection Program. The payment will be handled by Google Checkout and you will benefit of a 5 days inspection period and you will have the option to accept or reject the trailer.

I'm waiting your reply if you are interested to close the deal with me and I will let you know how we will do this transaction!
Thank You!
SFC Russell Barrow
75th Ranger Regiment
Rangers Lead The Way


Hello again
Like I told you before the trailer is in great condition !
At this moment I am in the military base in Hungary (Europe) getting ready for Afghanistan. This mean that I do a special training program and I am not allowed to get out of the base or give calls whenever I want.The trailer is already at the US Army logistics dept. in WA sealed and ready for shipping. The shipping can't be a problem because I can do it at no cost for you. You will receive the trailer along with all the documents including title and the bill of sale .
If you are interested here is how it works:
1. I'll open a transaction with Google Checkout for you using your delivery details as the buyer of my trailer. The trailer is already at the U.S. Army - Military Auto Transport Dept sealed and ready to be delivered.
2. Google Checkout will send you an invoice for payment and delivery details regarding our transaction.
3.  You will send the payment to Google Checkout and they will notify me about the status while USArmy - Military Auto Transport Dept will receive the confirmation of the payment and shipping will start to your location.
4. After you will receive and inspect the trailer and decide to keep it, US Army Financial Dept will inform Google Checkout about that and they will forward me the funds and the deal will be done.
Basically Google Checkout will secure the funds until you receive and inspect the trailer. You will have the 5 days inspection period. If the trailer is not as in description, it will be shipped back to me on my expense and they will give you a full refund. This way you will be able to inspect the trailer before committing to buy it and me knowing that you have the money and you are not just fooling around.
You will wire the money to Google Checkout not to me, they will keep the money safe until you will receive the trailer and send them the confirmation that you want to keep it and just after that they will release the payment to me.
If you would like to move forward with this deal send me your full name and address where you want it sent and we can start the transaction.
Thank You!
SFC Russell Barrow
75th Ranger Regiment
Rangers Lead The Way


Here is another similar scam:

Charles Peterson kanaa010@gmail.com

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in my 2008 Custom 7.5 x 16 Catering / Concession Trailer.
The general condition of my trailer is excellent,very well maintained, no damages and no mechanical problems, no electrical issues.
The trailer it's perfect and don't need any improvement.I have the title clear, under my name
The trailer at this moment it's in Alaska in BP OIL SHIPPING COMPANY storage facility ready for shipping.The trailer and all the sale documents are into BP OIL SHIPPING COMPANY possesion.
Price was reduced to $4,000 (URGENT SALE) as I need to sell this trailer in two weeks because I have troubles with my bank and I need to pay the loan for my house and I prefer to sell my trailer to resolve the money problems and more of that I will not be in USA for the next 18 months.
I want to tell you that I work for BP OIL COMPANY( EUROPE DIVISION ) and now I'm in Hungary, Europe on the offshore Oil Rig.
I tell you all these because I'm not in US and for the moment I'm on the oil rig and this transaction will be done only on internet because here on the oil rig I don't have phone access. I hope will not be a problem for you to discuss with me the terms of sale by email .
If you want to buy my trailer for my price please email me back and I will let you know how we will done this transaction.

Thank you

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in my 2008 Custom 7.5 x 16 Concession Trailer/dual axles!
The general condition of my trailer is excellent,very well maintained, no damages and no mechanical problems, no electrical issues.I do have the title clear, under my name.
Features Include:
*Diamond Plate Aluminum Flooring
*All Stainless Steel Counter Tops
*Two 8' Twin Bulb Fluorescent Light Fixtures
 *Full Size G.E. Chest Freezer
 *Frigidaire 18.2 Cu.Ft Refrigerator
 *Two Heat Bulb Warming Fixtures
*Cheese Sauce Warmer / Dispenser
*4-Sided Glass Warming / Viewing Cabinet
*24" APW Champion Flat Top Grill
*45 Lb. Cecilware 2 Basket Fryer
  *Write-On Menu Board
 *First Aid Kit
*Hands-Free Paper Towel Dispenser
*Soap Dispenser
*2.5 Gallon Hot Water Heater
 *15 Gallon Fresh Water Holding Tank
 *25 Gallon Grey Water Tank
 *100 Lb. Propane Tank
*Gas Line Plumbed to Add More Appliances
*12 Electrical Outlets
*Carrier Rooftop Air Conditioner - 13,500 BTU
 *3 Sets of Sliding Service Windows
 *4 Stainless Steel Sinks
 *2 Magnetic Utinsel Holders
 *2 - 5 Gallon Metal Hot Oil Cans
 *Water filter and Hoses
 *25' & 75' Power Cords
 *Signs, Trash Cans, Small Wares, Etc. Included
* Honda Generator included
The trailer is now at the USArmy - Military Auto Transport Dept for POV(Private Owned Vehicle) in Fort Lewis, WA.
Price was reduced to $2,900 (URGENT SALE) as I need to sell this trailer in two weeks because I will leave with my platoon in another mission outside US. I'm US army member and now US Army give us the chance to buy some shares at BNSF RAILWAY.Co at half price and for this reason I need a fast transaction.
Because it's a large transaction we will complete the deal only using an authorized third party like Google Checkout, using their Buyer Protection Program. The payment will be handled by Google Checkout and you will benefit of a 5 days inspection period and you will have the option to accept or reject the trailer.
I'm waiting your reply if you are interested to close the deal with me and I will let you know how we will do this transaction!
Thank You!
SFC Raymond Finley
75th Ranger Regiment
Rangers Lead The Way

....and another
Brandon Murray murrayb22@gmail.com

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my 2004 Caterpillar 416D Loader Backhoe with 2100 hours!
The general condition of my cat is excellent,very well maintained, no damages and no mechanical problems, no electrical issues.
The cat is now at the US Army - Military Auto Transport Dept for POV(Private Owned Vehicle) in Fort Lewis, WA.
Price was reduced to $7,000 (URGENT SALE) as I need to sell this cat in two weeks because I will leave with my platoon in another mission outside US. I'm US army member and now US Army give us the chance to buy some shares at BNSF RAILWAY.Co at half price and for this reason I need a fast transaction.

Because it's a large transaction we will complete the deal only using an authorized third party like Google Checkout, using their Buyer Protection Program. The payment will be handled by Google Checkout and you will benefit of a 5 days inspection period and you will have the option to accept or reject the cat.

I'm waiting your reply if you are interested to close the deal with me and I will let you know how we will do this transaction!

Thank You!
SFC Brandon Murray
75th Ranger Regiment
Rangers Lead The Way


The scammer is back at it.
I got this from an intended victim:

posted in las vegas craigslist 08 trailer food - $4900
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/bfd/3089193662.html
(make sure you flag it for removal)

Date: 2012-06-20, 4:15AM PDT
Reply to: sf5hq-3089193662@sale.craigslist.org
robbie vansen rvan4007@gmail.com   (scammer)
this is what he emailed me back in response:

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in my concession Trailer 2008 Custom 7.5 x 16 Catering.
The general condition of my trailer is excellent, very well maintained, no damages and no mechanical problems.The alloys are all presentable and original;all tires in good condition with plenty life remaining;has all tests passed.
The TITLE is CLEAR, registered under my name, no lien or loan.The trailer is in Chicago, IL and in case it gets sold I will take care of delivery.
Price is $4,900 (URGENT SALE) as I need to sell this trailer before I will leave with my platoon in another mission outside US, now I am in the military base from Hungary (Europe) where I do some special trainings. I will be deployed to a US Forces Japan base for an entire year.
Features Include:Diamond Plate Aluminum Flooring,All Stainless Steel Counter Tops *Two 8' Twin Bulb Fluorescent Light Fixtures*Full Size G.E. Chest Freezer*Frigidaire 18.2 Cu.Ft Refrigerator*Two Heat Bulb Warming Fixtures,*4-Sided Glass Warming / Viewing Cabinet
*24" APW Champion Flat Top Grill *45 Lb. Cecilware 2 Basket Fryer *Write-On Menu Board *First Aid Kit *Hands-Free Paper Towel Dispenser*Soap Dispenser
*2.5 Gallon Hot Water Heater *15 Gallon Fresh Water Holding Tank *25 Gallon Grey Water Tank *100 Lb. Propane Tank *Gas Line Plumbed to Add More Appliances*12 Electrical Outlets *Cheese Sauce Warmer/Dispenser,trailerrier Rooftop Air Conditioner - 13,500 BTU, *3 Sets of Sliding Service Windows *4 Stainless Steel Sinks *2 Magnetic Utinsel Holders *2 - 5 Gallon Metal Hot Oil Cans *Water filter and Hoses *25' & 75' Power Cords *Signs, Trash Cans, Small Wares *Plenty of Storage Etc. Included .Also I'll give you the generator,the fryer and the grill on this price.MORE PICS HERE: imageshack.us/g/546/17406878.jpg/

Oh! what a tangled web we weave When first we practise to deceive! Sir Walter Scott NEVER use instant payment services like Western Union or MoneyGram to buy items on the internet

0 comments:

Post a Comment